Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction To This Blog

Hello and Greetings,

This blog is primarily dedicated to proclaim the goodness of God through what He is doing in my life. Your views about God may or may not agree with mine, but that's the great thing about God: He allows diversity within our personal doctrines while still loving and teaching us through His Word (The Bible), His active voice (explanation to come), and anything in our lives that He feels like using.

This blog assumes that you know Jesus, the Father, and Holy Spirit personally and have an active friendship with Him. If you have any questions regarding the words or tems used to describe experiences with God, please don't hesitate to ask. I will try my best to respond to honest inquiries, but I am NOT going to argue with people. I've done that in the past and I found that it was a major waste of time :).

Hope you enjoy the tales of what God is doing in my life! Remember: Just because God works with me in a certain way does not mean that He will do the same with you - maybe, maybe not. Usually, He speaks to us in a way that is very personal and specific to us. He really really really loves you too!

John H.

No comments:

Post a Comment